Tohu & Bohu in our understanding is based on the Hebrew expression tohuwabohu וָבֹ֔הוּ תֹ֨הוּ (literally: desert and empty). Mass is a materialized space that had no shape or content but was the basis for creating the world. This space was simply nothing, neither form nor life. Chaos, however, would be something that could change into defined matter. But tohuwabohu needed creativity. There had to be someone who could create something out of nothing, shape it and give it meaning. Establish existence.
That is why we based our philosophy on this term, which is not entirely conceivable from our point of view, with which we identify ourselves by discovering and experiencing it more and more thoroughly.
1. Transparency in the statement and values of the brand.
2. Three states of matter. The way of processing resources.
3. Constant need for development and improvement of the content.
4. Creation and structuralizing of universal interdependencie system.
5. Producing for needs, needs for production.
Holisticly balanced production process.
6. Social equality based on respect and exchange.
7. Conclusion after each important step. Reportag.